发表于 2012-4-4 20:49:47 | 显示全部楼层
统一好啊!什么时候全世界标准都统一成一个标准就方便多了
"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
累计签到:41 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2012-4-14 10:14:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 190982 于 2012-4-14 10:16 编辑

ASME’s product certification programs have grown dramatically. Starting with just two countries in the years prior to 1972, there are now 74 countries in which companies have been certified. ASME is proud that the value of these certification programs has been so widely acknowledged, and that ASME is playing this increasingly vital role in fostering product safety and international commerce.
ASME产品认证数量已经有了大幅度的增长。从1972年以前只有2个国家增加到目前74个国家的公司通过了该项认证。ASME以该项认证受到如此广泛的认可为荣,同时ASME在促进产品安全和国际贸易方面扮演着越来越重要的角色。
The growth of these programs has presented many new opportunities, but also some challenges, especially regarding how to maintain the trademark registrations of ASME’s 28 separate product certification marks across the more than 100 nations in which these marks are currently used on products.
认证项目的增长同时带来了机遇和挑战,特别是在100多个国家和地区范围内如何维护28个独立的产品认证标志的商标注册权成为一个难题。
In order to streamline our multiple marking processes and more effectively manage our numerous global relationships, ASME is pleased to announce the introduction of a new single product certification mark:
为简化钢印标记过程及更高效地维护ASME全球会员关系,ASME很高兴的推出单一的产品认证标记,如下:
1.jpg
New ASME Product Certification Mark
ASME产品认证标记
Instead of 28 separate ASME product certification marks, there will now be this single comprehensive mark. To maintain a link to the current marks, the new mark will be used in conjunction with a “certification designator” to indicate the applicability of the certification. The following is an example of how the new mark would be used on a nameplate (in this case for a vessel constructed to Section VIII, Division 2):
ASME将采用这个单一的认证标记代替原有的28个独立的ASME产品认证标记。为了保持和以往的标记表述同样的信息,新标记必须同一个“认证种类标识”联合使用以表述认证种类。下面是一个新标识标记在产品铭牌上的例子(此例为遵照ASME第八卷第2章建造的压力容器):
2.jpg
新标记使用范例
常见问题问答:
Q: When can I begin using the new stamp?
什么时候可以开始使用新钢印?
A: Certified companies may begin to use the new certification mark once the 2011 Addenda to the Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code is published. Revisions have been incorporated describing the use of the mark and the Certification Designator.
ASME锅炉和压力容器规范2011年增补发布后,该增补中包含了新标记和认证种类标识的使用方法。
Q: My company is a new applicant with a Shop Review scheduled for September of 2011. Assuming we are approved for certification, which stamp(s) will I receive?
我的公司在20119月申请换证,如果我们通过了审核,将收到那种钢印?
A: Until the end of 2011, companies will receive the old stamps (U, S, N, etc.) unless they request the new stamp.
在没有额外申请获取新钢印的前提下,2011年末前均发放原来样式的钢印。
Q: My company is currently certified. May we request the new stamp now?
我的公司近期认证,可否申请新钢印?
A: Yes.
是滴
Q: Will there be a fee associated with obtaining the new stamp?
获取新钢印是否收费?
A: If you currently have stamps, there will not be any charge. If you are a newly certified company without any current stamps and you request the new one, the regular stamp fee will apply.
如果原来有钢印,就不收取额外的费用。对于么有钢印的心认证公司,且需要额外的钢印,需要交费。
Q: When will we be required to discontinue use of the current stamps?
老钢印何时不再使用?
A: The old stamps (U, S, N, etc.) may be used until January 1, 2013.
原样式的钢印可以使用至2013.1.1
Q: What sizes do the new stamps come in?
新钢印的尺寸?
A: They are available in ½ in. and ¾ in. sizes. When requesting one of the new stamps, you should specify the size.
新钢印有1/2英寸和3/4英寸2种,在申请时应予以说明
Q: Are we required to return the old stamps?
是否需要归还老钢印?
A: Yes. The stamps are the property of ASME and must be returned once you discontinue use of them. As of January 2013, all of the old stamps must be returned to ASME.
是的,在20131月不再使用老钢印时,所有的老式钢印必须全部归还
Q: Are we required to return our certificate when we return the old stamps?
归还老式钢印时是否需要归还认证证书?
A: No. Your Certificate of Authorization authorizes the use of the Code symbol. The new Code symbol is the Certification Mark as depicted in the sample nameplate above. As of January 1, 2012, the Certificates will be redesigned to show the new certification mark.
不,你的认证授权了规范符号的使用,新的规范符号将由认证种类标识来代替。201211日起,认证将被注册至新的认证标记。

Q: I have applied for A, S, and U stamps. Will I receive one certificate or three?
我已经申请认证了ASU钢印,我会收到1份认证还是3份?
A: You will receive three certificates. Certified companies will continue to receive a separate certificate for each category of equipment.
你会收到3份认证,新的认证依然是每类设备对应一份认证证书。
Q: My company is currently certified. Will the certificate numbers remain the same when I get the new stamp?
我的公司新近获取了认证,那么在得到新钢印后认证编号不变么?
是的,不变。
Q: Will this have any effect on my scope of certification?
对我认证的范围有影响么?
A: No.
没有影响
Q: Must the certification designator be stamped on the nameplate?
认证种类标识必须用钢印打在产品铭牌上?
A: No. The certification designator must appear directly below the certification mark, however it may be printed rather than stamped. See the applicable Code rules for further information.
不,在ASME钢印的正下方必须有认证种类标识,但可以是以印刷或钢印的形式,具体参照规范里的进一步说明
Q: Is it allowed to make assemblies with different code stamps (old "U"- as part + new "ASME" U2)?
可否混合使用不同规范的钢印?(老的U钢印和新的U2 钢印)
A: Yes. During the 18 month transition period the old and new symbols are considered equivalent.
是的,但仅在18个月的过渡期内,可以这样做
Q: My company manufactures small valves which are too small to be stamped. We are currently permitted to use alternative marking processes if accepted by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors and authorized by ASME. Will this continue to be in effect?
我们公司生产的法门太小了不能打钢印,在被ASME授权的情况下使用替代标记,换用新钢印后是否依然可以这样做?
A: Yes. There will be no change to this practice.
是的,标准中关于这部分没有改动
Q: Can we obtain more than one stamp?
可否拥有1个以上的钢印?
A: Yes, additional stamps may be purchased.
是的,但额外的钢印必须付钱
Q: My Company is a current Certificate Holder.  When will we receive the new stamp?
我公司目前持有认证,何时能获得新钢印?
A:Current Certificate Holders will receive the new stamps automatically during 2012 when they renew.  Other companies may request the new stamp by sending an email to ca@asme.org.  Near the end of 2012, all companies that have not previously received one will be sent the new stamp and requested to return their old stamps.   There is no charge for current Certificate Holders.
目前的证书持有人在2012年换证的时候将自动获取新钢印。其他需要新钢印的公司可以发送邮件至 ca@asme.org .2012年末,所有未获取新钢印的公司会收到新钢印,并且原有钢印将被收回,其过程不收取额外的费用
Q: I am fabricating a to an earlier edition of ASME Section III which requires an ASME symbol Stamp “such as NPT” to be applied, however I only possess the new ASME Mark what is the requirement for stamping?
A: Effective January 1, 2013 the ASME mark with the appropriate designator need be used.  However, prior to the mandatory January 1, 2013 date either marking will be acceptable.
不太理解,为避免歧义未翻译
Q: Do the old and new marks have the same meaning?  For example, does the old mark (“N” inside the clover-leaf border) have the same meaning as the new mark (“ASME” diagonally inside the clover-leaf border) with the “N” certification designator underneath?
新老标记是否有等同的意义?例如,老的N标记(三叶草花边包围着大写字母N)和新标记(三叶草花边包围着大写字母ASME)与认证种类标识的组合是否等同?
是的
"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
累计签到:1556 天
发表于 2012-4-27 15:18:15 | 显示全部楼层
见识了
"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
累计签到:135 天