积分:NO. 71 名

发帖:NO. 34 名

在线:NO. 90 名

累计签到:1242 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2014-12-31 09:32:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bentley Maxsurf Enterprise V8i(SELECTSeries 3) 20.00.03.09 | 312.6 mb
002ca08d_medium.jpeg
Bentley系统公司,致力于为可持续性基础设施提供全面的软件解决方案,已经发布了一个更新MAXSURF企业版V8i SELECTSeries 3 20.00 MAXSURF提供造船工程师与的船舶设计和分析过程的各个阶段的软件工具。Bentley Maxsurf EnterpriseV8i (SELECTSeries 3) 20.00.03.09
通过使用一个共同的三维表面模型,设计文件可以被优化以准确地贯彻到概念、最初、与详细设计阶段。与MAXSURF ,用户可以放心船体建模形式;评估稳定性和强度;预测性能;并进行初步的结构定义和分析。
所有MAXSURF模块共享一个统一的图形界面,从而减少培训时间,提高了易用性,并允许设计者以可视化复杂的配置。 MAXSURF是基于行业标准,包括修整NURB曲面造型,DXF和IGES数据交换。它还具有强大的互操作性,易转移与BentleyMicroStation中,还有犀牛,AutoCAD,ShipConstructor,SolidWorks和Microsoft Office程序。
关于Bentley工程软件系统有限公司
Bentley公司是致力于为建筑师,工程师,地理空间专家,施工人员和业主运营商提供综合软件解决方案的可持续性基础设施的全球领导者。Bentley系统适用于移动性的信息,通过智能基础设施整合项目利用信息建模,以提高资产绩效。其解决方案涵盖的MicroStation平台,用于基础设施设计与建模的的ProjectWise平台,用于基础设施工程团队协作与工作共享和AssetWise平台基础设施资产运营 - 所有支持的互操作应用组合,并辅以全球专业服务。 Bentley公司成立于1984年,拥有超过3,000名员工,在50个国家,超过5亿美元的年收入,以及自2003年以来在研究,开发和收购投资了超过十亿美元。

Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leadingcompany dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaininginfrastructure, has released an update to Maxsurf Enterprise V8i (SELECTSeries3) 20.00. Maxsurf provides naval architects with software tools for all phasesof the vessel design and analysis process.

By using a common 3D surface model, design filescan be optimized to accurately flow through concept, initial, and detaileddesign stages. With Maxsurf, users can confidently model hull forms; assessstability and strength; predict performance; and carry out initial structuraldefinition and analysis.

All Maxsurf modules share a consistent graphicalinterface—which reduces training time, increases ease of use, and allowsdesigners to visualize complex configurations. Maxsurf is based on industrystandards, including trimmed NURB surface modeling, DXF, and IGES dataexchange. It also exhibits powerful interoperability, easily transferring datawith Bentley’s MicroStation, as well as Rhino, AutoCAD, ShipConstructor,SolidWorks, and Microsoft Office programs.

About Bentley Systems, Incorporated

Bentley is the global leader dedicated toproviding architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, andowner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaininginfrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve assetperformance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects forintelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platformfor infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform forinfrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWiseplatform for infrastructure asset operations - all supporting a broad portfolioof interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professionalservices. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 hasinvested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley Maxsurf Enterprise
Version: V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 20.00.03.09
Home: www.bentley.com
Interface: english
Size: 312.6 mb

Bentley Maxsurf Enterprise V8i (SELECTSeries 3) 20.00.03.09 - 分享鏈.txt (82 Bytes, 下载次数: 0, 售价: 20 米粒)

"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
累计签到:25 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2014-12-31 09:46:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享,很不错
"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下

TA在排名榜Top100

积分:NO. 33 名

发帖:NO. 34 名

在线:NO. 90 名