积分:NO. 71 名

发帖:NO. 34 名

在线:NO. 90 名

累计签到:1242 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2014-12-28 14:57:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BentleyAutoPLANT Modeler V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11.113
基于AutoCAD 的一流工厂工程设计 CAD 和 CAE 软件
Bentley AutoPLANTV8i 是 AutoCAD 市场领先的、历经验证的成熟型二维及三维工厂设计套件,有助于通过集成环境(支持所有项目相关人员进行设计、管理和审查)以低成本高效管理所有工厂规模的项目,从而节约资金、提升项目进度并提供更安全的基础设施。
借助AutoPLANT,设计团队可以利用数十年的 AutoCAD 工厂设计经验,满怀信心地创建模型并提供清晰、准确的项目交付成果。采用一流的工厂设计套件,您既可以快速找到已经过培训的用户,也可以让新进设计师、工程师快速掌握 AutoPLANT 易于使用的图形用户界面。
无论是小型设计工作室还是跨国企业,AutoPLANT 的可扩展式设计都可为您提供合理的价格来设计各种规模的项目。DWG 文件易于组织和管理,能够为多位工程师提供多领域支持和同步,从而帮助他们有序地处理管道、设备、仪表等。
借助Bentley,您无需再局限于设计阶段的工作,也不必只与了解如何使用 CAD 工具的人员合作。AutoPLANT 可与各种 Bentley 应用程序协同工作,提供整个项目阶段的管理可见性,使设计师和运营工程师可以快速、准确地进行交流,并可以简化审查流程,从而快速获得更准确的反馈。
借助AutoPLANT,您可以提高工作效率、降低项目风险,还能够提供更高质量的模型及其他交付成果。这意味着项目成本更低,完成速度更快,同时还可以提高工厂安全性。

Bentley AutoPLANTModeler V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11.113 | 551.5 mb
Bentley SystemsIncorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive softwaresolutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an update to AutoPLANTModeler V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11, the leading process plant designsoftware suite providing modern 3D functionality on top of AutoCAD to help youmore quickly design process plant engineering solutions.

AutoPLANT Modeler V8i gives you spec-driven 3D piping, equipment, and racewaydesign with advanced routing and editing features. Built on powerful,object-oriented technology, it is easy to use and customize, allowing you tointeractively route and place components in an intelligent 3D environment.

AutoPLANT Modeler architecture takes advantage of the latest AutoCAD technologyto produce intelligent, three-dimensional production models under demandingdeadlines. Integration of the Bentley plant project database with plant andbusiness systems makes the most of valuable information investments. AutoPLANTModeler V8i can be integrated with Bentley ProjectWise V8i to ensureinformation mobility with integrity.

AutoPLANT Modeler includes hundreds of catalogs representing either industrystandards (including ANSI and ASME) or manufacturer-specific components (suchas Crane and Ladish). Components selected from the specification and placed ina design model are parametric objects with a high degree of intelligence.

Component and drawing controlled data is dynamically linked to an externalproject database. The database information can be used to generate reports orto globally manipulate and revise the descriptive component data. AutoPLANTModeler supports the creation of orthographic drawings (plans, elevations, andsections), using paper space view ports and exporting 3D model data to producefinished drawings. The Import/Export feature supports output to OpenPlantIsometric Manager. In addition, locating and resolving possible interferencesduring the design phase saves many on-site man-hours, and prevents theparticularly costly problem of having to re-route piping and raceways as aresult of clashes discovered in the construction phase.
Included:
Bentley AutoPLANTModeler V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11.113
Bentley Prerequisites and Common Tools for AutoPLANT Applications v8i08.11.11.113

About Bentley Systems, Incorporated

Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers,geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensivesoftware solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems appliesinformation mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging informationmodeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Itssolutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design andmodeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project teamcollaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructureasset operations – all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperableapplications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion inresearch, development, and acquisitions.

Name: Bentley AutoPLANT Modeler V8i
Version: (64bit) (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11.113
Home: www.bentley.com
Interface: english
Size: 551.5 mb
002e3203.jpeg

Bentley AutoPLANT Modeler V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 08.11.11.113 - 分享鏈.txt (82 Bytes, 下载次数: 13, 售价: 20 米粒)

评分3

查看全部评分3

米粒+45 理由

收起
阿谢克那·李 + 5 THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
lirong895 + 20 资料文件共享!
dives4shen + 20 资料文件共享!

查看全部评分

"小礼物走一走,来ASME论坛支持我"
还没有人打赏,支持一下

TA在排名榜Top100

积分:NO. 121 名